Friday, March 5, 2010

The Look for Less

Lighting is very important to the design of any room. The right lighting sets the mood and adds dimension to a space. Lamps are especially important to light a space and also add to the decor. I had been searching for a silver ball lamp for my bedroom, but I did not want to spend a lot for the look. After months of shopping around, I came across the perfect lamp at TJ Maxx for only $25!! If you have never ventured in this store, you must make a trip. I love to shop the closeout stores to find great deals. TJ Maxx, Homegoods, Marshalls and Stein Mart are my favorites. You can find great linens, rugs, home decor and even furniture. You really don't have to pay the big bucks to achieve that perfect look.

Happy shopping ~ Cassie


Compare this lamp at Macy's for $210


My $25 lamp from TJ Maxx, looks similar enough to the lamp from Macy's to achieve the same look!

1 comment: