Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It has been a ridiculous amount of time since our last post. So much has happened in our lives over the last few months- (graduating, new jobs, new relationships, new baby!, etc.) I apologize for our lack of inspiration and our busy schedules. However, I do promise to stay on top of things this year- we can call it a resolution if you would like!
Speaking of resolutions- since it is a new year, I felt the Spring Fever roll in and would love to share some wonderful ideas and inspirations with all of you DIYers out there!


My predicition for this Spring's color trends are Yellow and Grey. Having a neutral room as a canvas and adding pops of these fabulous colors make any room look fresh and inviting. Subtly is the key. Here are some examples of my favorties:











Go forth and design~
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment